Sunday, May 27, 2012

Making a Doll's Necessaire

We have both had fun in the past making straw hats for our dolls using materials from PNB Dolls (www.pnbdoll.com), so I was very excited to see their new product, a Necessaire.  Necessaire were little tool boxes used by French ladies to store sewing, personal health or beautification tools.  The kit is at http://www.pnbdoll.com/store/WsDefault.asp?Cat=FrenchFashion&isThumbs=No&curpage=3&Thumbs=.  I was very excited to try this, so I ordered it last fall.  I finally finished it today, and have decided it is an advanced project, and I am very much a beginner.  :)  It was definitely humbling, but I decided to share the pictures anyway!

-- Janet

Outside of Necessaire

Inside of Necessaire (nothing inside, yet)

Odette poses next to her new Necessaire

No comments:

Post a Comment